What is ProTrack?
ProTrack is a multifaceted training program that provides strategies, skill development, and resources needed to build a successful professional speaking business. This is done through a hybrid learning approach that includes self-study, in-person sessions and mentoring from experienced speakers.
The best in the business share their proven techniques and insider knowledge. You will learn how to build your brand, gain credibility as a thought leader, identify target markets, find new clients and retain current ones, and create dynamic presentations.
You will walk away with a strong, sustainable business.
ProTrack aligns with the National Speakers Association’s Model of Professional Competency:
1. Eloquence – stage and platform skills, the essential ingredients for a dynamic, eloquent presentation.
2. Enterprise – monetize your message, the business of professional speaking
3. Expertise – what you speak about and how to become the expert in your niche
4. Ethics – the guidelines governing our values, so we emulate ethical conduct as professional speakers
Is ProTrack for you?
Whether you’re an experienced speaker who wants to take your business to a higher level or you’re beginning your career in the world of professional speaking, you will learn specific strategies and acquire the tools to be successful.
In this comprehensive program, you will learn the art and business of professional speaking step-by-step.
ProTrack sessions are provided with a multimedia approach:
• Assessments, video lessons, downloads, and quizzes
• Virtual zoom sessions with faculty
• Speaking opportunities with feedback and coaching
The curriculum is organized in the My ProTrack Hub tool to coordinate your learning and course materials.
My Books and Products
My Graduation (a showcase presentation at an NSA Ohio member meeting)
All programs are scheduled to take place in Dublin, Ohio except for those noted below on Zoom.
ProTrack is August 2022 - January 2023. The My ProTrack Hub contains video and reading content.
Saturday, August 13 - 1pm - 3pm - My ProTrack Orientation
Saturday, August 27- 1pm - 3pm - My Expertise Workshop
Sunday, September 18 - 10am - 1pm - NSA Ohio Meeting
Sunday, September 18 - 1pm - 3pm - My Solution Workshop
Saturday, September 24 - 1pm - 3pm - My Craft Workshop
Tuesday, October 4 - 7pm - 9pm - My Craft Assignment Review - Zoom
Saturday, October 15 - 1pm - 3pm - My Craft Workshop
Sunday, November 13 - 10am - 1pm - NSA Ohio Meeting
Sunday, November 13 - 1pm - 5pm - My Craft Workshop
Tuesday, December 6 - 7pm - 8:30pm - My Sales Workshop - Zoom
Tuesday, December 13 - 7pm - 8:30pm - My Books & Prod Workshop - Zoom
Saturday, January 14 - 10am - 1pm - NSA Ohio Meeting (Showcase)
Saturday, January 14 - 1 pm - 4 pm - My Business Workshop
• NSA Ohio ProTrack Schedule: August 2022 – January 2023
• Two books: “Paid to Speak” and “Speak More!”
• Virtual and in-person small group workshops led by professional speaker faculty
• Additional relevant learning content (videos and downloads)
• Access to the My ProTrack Hub tool for one year post graduation
• Spotlight showcase presentation to NSA Ohio members
• Complimentary attendance at Sept-Jan NSA Ohio meetings
A maximum of 20 seats are available.