Introducing: Early Access!
Get started with the online program in 2023! Sign up now and receive access to the online learning content and resources. A coach will guide you in getting started and with regular check-ins as you work through the self-paced online program. Then when classes begin in January 2024, attend all live sessions. Gain faculty insight on the curriculum, network with industry peers, and attend NSA Ohio meetings through the ProTrack program of May 2024.
• NSA Ohio ProTrack Schedule: December 2023 - May 2024
• Two books: “Paid to Speak” and “Speak More!”
• Virtual and in-person small group workshops led by professional speaker faculty
• Additional relevant learning content (videos and downloads)
• Access to the My ProTrack Hub tool for one year post graduation
• Spotlight showcase presentation to NSA Ohio members
• Complimentary attendance at Jan-May NSA Ohio meetings
A maximum of 20 seats are available.
Non NSA Ohio Members - $1,477
NSA Ohio Members - $1,182
Past ProTrack Participants - $620
*New! Early Access
Register now and receive access to the online hub lessons and resourced. Fee: 65% of pricing above is due upon registration; remaining 35% due by January 1, 2024.