Chapter Meeting Schedule & Speakers
"How To Grow a Speaking Empire"
Want to know how to leverage your platform? Learn how Jeffrey Hayzlett took his books and speaking platform to a new level by influencing the media.
- how to book 150+ keynotes/year
- how we landed a prime-time television show
- how we leverage every show and every speech to get more events and more speeches
- how social media accounts for most of our leads and bookings
- how we use our branding to make sure we are seen in the best positioning
How we turned a TV show into a Business Network
That is just some of it--- because the biggest thing we will do- is answer any and all questions you may have about how we do things -- what works and what has failed miserably. So bring your questions, any and all. Ask whatever you want and we will be glad to share. We will show you EVERYTHING--- our marketing samples, our marketing plan, contracts, tweets, social media activation worksheets-----anything and everything.
We won't have all the answers or the 'right' way to do things. But what we do works for us and we are glad to share how we do it and if there is something you can borrow or learn from, well that is great!
Zoom Meeting with Willie Jolley, CSP, CPAE
"Turning Your Setbacks Into Comebacks"
"The Future of the Meeting Industry - What It Means to You"
Guest Speaker, Mike Frank CSP, CPAE and the NSA Ohio CSP's
"Learning From The Pro's"
Guest Speaker, Cathy Fyock CSP
"You and Your Book"
Guest Speaker, Mark Lindquest
"Putting Energy In Your Presentation"
Don't Miss Another Meeting!!
Sunday, September 8, 2019
“Doing What It Takes”
Want to learn how to differentiate and deliver in today’s competitive marketplace?
Hall of Fame speaker Dan Thurmon will deliver an experience that distills his most valuable lessons from 25 years in the speaking business. He will share excerpts from his programs and insights for crafting and delivering presentations. And as an added bonus, Dan will provide valuable insights about the business of speaking that will help you succeed in the most competitive marketplace ever.
By attending this session, you will learn:
- How to elevate your mastery of the platform. You’ll learn specific performance techniques that will set you apart from your competition.
- You’ll also gain a sure-fire system for designing dynamic presentations.
- Reality Check – Discover how to increase your revenue by increasing your relevance.
Come prepared with questions, and bring a guest, as this promises to be a fun, informative, and action packed program!
Sunday, October 13, 2019
“In the Blink of an Eye”
NSA Ohio is excited to welcome Danielle Turcola, past President of NSA Ohio, as our special guest speaker at our Chapter Meeting on Sunday, October 13th at The Quest Conference Center, 8405 Pulsar Place, Columbus.
This is an event you will not want to miss! Danielle will be presenting "In the Blink of an Eye" - sharing powerful and transformational insights and solutions to being and becoming our most successful and influencial selves. Among the many take-a-ways are:
- How quickly do you influence someone? We unknowingly sabotage our ability to influence others through our choices and behaviors.
- How prepared are you to meet a potential client in a non-traditional business setting? On a plane? Train? Vacation? In a store? Car dealership? At a sports event?
- Your first impression produces two critical conclusions which lead to the start of a professional relationship. It all happens in the blink of an eye.
Join Danielle Turcola, and learn how you control 90% of what others determine about you. And what makes decision makers hire you, pay higher fees, and recommend you to others.
Come prepared with questions, and bring a guest, as this promises to be a truly informative presentation! Friends don't let friends miss our great meetings!
You will not want to miss this session with the ‘SECRET WEAPON” of influence! Make your reservations now for the NSA Ohio Chapter meeting with Danielle Turcola on Sunday, October 13th! We look forward to seeing you there.